Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ah, time to blog once again!

Hello everyone, It's Marly.
I decided to finally open a blog. 
I never post on my LJ anymore but I wanted something more than tumblr so here we go.



My name is Marly, I'm 22, a TESL major. 
For right now I'm living in Kent, Ohio.

I love gyaru fashion,
My inspirations are Kumicky and Okarie.
My favorite brand is Liz Lisa
I love Japanese music ( AKB48, Lil B,Kyary, Perfume, NERDHEAD, Jamosa)
Also K-pop (2NE1, Girls Generation, Big bang)
I love video games (Mass Effect, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Nier, )
Horror movies are my favorite ( Audition, Chernobyl diaries, Saw, Martyrs)
I love the color pink, floral prints, cats, Foreign and spicy foods, and staying home.
The languages I can speak are Japanese, English and a bit of Korean.
Apple user all the way~ <3



Its really nice to have a blog once again, so I'll try to post often. Hopefully this will be a nice way to meet other Gyaru and improve my own style as well as post inspirations and personal things.


No comments:

Post a Comment