Thursday, June 21, 2012

Liz Lisa soap/lotion dispenser



Look what Mai 
sent me! 
Isn't it just so cute?
Sometimes I think I love Liz Lisa too much
Hahaha
Since I'll be sharing an apartment,
I figured I'd rather use it for lotion rather than soap.
So inside I put two tubes of one of my favorite lotions/creams.
Bath and Body Works, pink chiffon shimmer body cream!
"Our exclusive Pink Chiffon is a light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals & vanilla chiffon icing"
The description they give really is true,
Its got a really soft sent, its really lovely and lightly floral yet sweet.
Its a light pink color and has a nice golden shimmer in it.

 At the top you can see how the cream looks when it comes out,
At the bottom you can kind of see the shimmer.
Its much more obvious in person, but not to the point of being ridiculous.





1 comment: